Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data,
- The purposes and methods of treatment,
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing made with the aid of electronic instruments,
- Of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2,
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of ita s designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or those in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- Update, rectification or, where relevant, data integration;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including in terms of their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
This category of data includes the IP addresses of the computers used by the users that connect to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation addresses of the required resources, and other parameters related to the http protocol and the operating system and the environment User’s computer. This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for checking its proper functioning. The data could be used for the detection of liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the site.
Dati forniti volontariamente dall’utente The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to meet the requests as well as any other personal data included in the letter.
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on your computer (or other internet-enabled devices, such as smartphones or tablets) when visiting a website. Usually a cookie contains the name of the Internet site from which the cookie itself comes, the ‘life span’ of the cookie (ie how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated random number.
What types of cookies do we use?
Two types of cookies can be used – ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. ‘Session cookies’ are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the site. An ‘persistent cookie’ will remain on your device for a long time or until you manually delete it (how long the cookie will remain on your device will depend on the lifetime or lifetime of the cookie in question and your browser settings).
Some of the pages you visit can also collect information via ‘pixel tags’ (also known as ‘clear gifs’) that could be shared with third parties who directly assist our promotional activities and the development of the website. For example, information about the use of the website may be saved, how many pages are displayed, how many times, and can be used to show you our advertising through other remarketing websites, in any case without retaining your personal information.
Cookies used on our website
- They are session cookies and allow you to store the data entered in the cart to be able to enjoy the service properly.
Third Party Cookies:
- Third-party cookies (Google Analytics) are used to collect information about visited pages, number of accesses, type of device used, and other statistical information for statistical purposes. I am not in any way storing your personal information;
- Third-party cookies (Google Adwords) are used to let us know about visits to our website that come from the Google Adwords advertising service and to show you more advertising on other websites. Again, your personal data will not be stored in this case.
How can I check or delete cookies?
Cookies can be deleted using the browser function you are using, in some cases the deletion can be made selectively, so only the cookies of specific websites are deleted. Disabling cookies will not be saved, but this may affect the browsing experience and use of the website, especially the order cart may not work.